Saturday, December 08, 2007

im effing pissed off by an enivian, its a GIRL.
she's like _____. kay, nvm. ><
spoil my moood before i go korea.
won't be blogging from tmrw till the 17th? yeah.

:D miss me ?
xoxo. hope so, people. (:

going guitar later :DDDDD yeahhhh.
grade 3 songs rawk like hell :]
then going people's parkkkk!! :D

im bringing my skirt to korea.
i don't care la huh. just go there buy long socks la.
like pantyhose that kind, with patterns?
don't feel like bringin the one i have at hope.
it's white with hotpink crossbones.
damn pai and emooooo D:

gahhs. airflight for 10hours.
shld be playing my bro's nintendo la.
and listen to songs on my phone.
loading all my songs into my spare phone.
so incase my phone runs out of batt?

i'm going to get the WINDOW SEAT.
i don't care bro! :X too bad so sad.

my godmom wants to change with me LGchoc,
for my pinkSE. yeah or nah?
hehhhhs. >< the keypad too sensitive for her.
hahahas. that pink even nicer, super HOT can?

kkays. i'd post pictures when i come back. :DDDD
so you can pretend you're in korea tooo XD
hahas. okay, byeee.

No comments: