Monday, December 24, 2007

Dad and mom kinda surprised me and bro with bbq tonite.
they bought the ingredients in the morning.
gna be quite cool i guess. they're having champagne again.
first christmas without my cousins. boohoo.
i want all my relatives to come like how its suppose to b every year.
thn there's like christmas concert put up by us -.-
but i guess, boooo. 07 is no christmas year..

went to white sands just now,
yeeaaaah. dad wanted to sign ATM card for me.
i so didn't request. so fine, okay lor. anything.
he say he transfer monthly allowance to me.
so okay, internet banking. LOL.

bought the present for the upcoming class chalet.
its nicenicenice. shldnt let out whatisit.
dad paid the money, so thank my dad whoever gets it, and likes it =.=
im sian like shid.

i realise that i usually only msn afew people in my life.
candi jiejie, meiyi, sofina, clarissa, clarence, zhihao, weiwen, yihao, eugene.
LALAS. ahhhhhh . sians, my mom doesnt knw crabstick can bbq -.- lol.
shithsithishtthisithihihishtihihst. I WANT 28TH and 31ST TO COME D:
sooooooon :/

No comments: