Tuesday, December 04, 2007

i keep thinking abt someone, lets call the person LALAS.
then i ask myself does LALAS matter so much to me, really?
why do i care what LALAS do?
its not suppose to be my problem ....
why must LALAS treat me so nicely, til im obliged to do so too.
i think i'm going crazy.
LALAS always appear in my dreams,
and sad to say, i wake up smiling, bcos its a good dream.
LALAS, can i don't think of you anymore??
you're making me confused with thoughts of you and ^^.
i don't know, really, LALAS, go away, pretend you don't know me or smth.
make me upset, LALAS!


hais.
i keep fainting. but i'm so not underweight. i'm acceptable weight wat.
then why i keep fainting leh?!!!!!
i still got eat, sleep everything ... what's wrong with me huh?
mom suggested medical checkup.
but i don't want la. there's seriously nothing wrong with me.
erh, but i really faint alot of times.
today, i faint twice. wth?!
before dinner, and before breakfast.
i ddnt tell meiyi on the fone .. forgotten ><
but i fainted the day before ytd and sunday also. D:
wthwthwth. DDDDDDDDDDDDD:

No comments: