Saturday, February 03, 2007

hihi ..... I'm so happi-li-cious lahz ... laz nite my mom came tuu fetch me frm skuu after my choir lesson .. the juniors were lyk so exhausted coz the whole tyme we were practising the Disney Movie Magic and Spectacular songs for the concert ... hiasness ... -_-". Then I was acting mad .. coz my brain can't function liaox ... I started doing the hip-hop moves to the songs that my seniors thot me .. ahaha .. yeahhz .. espescially the cruella de vil ... it was totally kewl i tell you. So pro derr!!! Then came the part of *the ice in her stare * .. I was staring .. then my fellow choirians were lyk *if looks could kill I would have withered there and then* .. haha ... it was so funny. Yeahhx .. and unlucki me .. I gt sore throat ... so can't singg as high as i actually could. So sway lohz .. but suddenly can singg damn low .. then i was like *hey, my voice breaking you know?!* haha -- i m so supernatural -- . Damn funny. Then Ruowei was like ^you really should sing tenor... heex ... so funny!!!!
Oh yahhz .. and rmbed I said my mom came to fetch me??? She drove frm like PasirRis to Mt. Sinai ... road!!!!! To fetch me .. then turned over to commonwealth to fetch my dad. Then, we had dinner at this taiwan la-mian restaurant or sth and we went to VIVO!!!!! So cool. I bought so many stuffs. Cost a great deal cann!!!!! I gt a PUMA sneaker .. that was so pretty .. it was discounted .. frm $109 to $79!!!! And I pair of Levi's skinny hip huggies jeans!!!! I argued for the blue texture .. in the end the colour my mom picked was bought .. hiasss .... anw, notbad lahz .. happi enuff she bought it fer me!!!! It cost $125!!! haha ... and my dad .. his phone line the contract up liaox ... so he can upgrade! And he upgraded one fer me .. but muz pay .. erm $198 more ... but he still bought it!! It's PINK!!!!! PINK!!!! PINK!!!! Itz the Z610i .. sony erricson ... then I was like on cloud nine .. rejoicing ... but controlled my inner temptation to dance in the shopping centre .. or others would think I were mad! haha ... and that day ... b4 french class I was msging yingliang ... and then he asked the fone I gonna get is wad mod. .. so I told him .. his was K610i .. funni rite??? So weird ... he was like *wad the ..... * hehe .... plus, his fone oso 3g. Haha ... i got so many proj on hand!!!! So, bb!!!!

No comments: