Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Went to TM *dingtaifung* to eat lunch today ... my godpa treated us to a meal. It was $300 in all. very worth it.. ate til so full de. Then, after that, me and my 2 ounger cousins and my bro went to take neo .. turn out quite ok lah. If got chance I put here .. budden, my bro like so zi lian liddat lahh. Keep pushing here and there .. so *** rite!!! Then, in the end he gt 1 shot that was himslf alone. He kept the whole row of that one .. hehe. Well, then gt one is me and min take ourslfs .. that one she super chio lahhz ... but i like the one that says AI .. as in love in chinese.
Then went back home, studied fer french ct .. on thrsday .. hias ... and went out again to my older cousins hse .. the mother and father chuyi that day win toto .. haha. So qing ke ... hehe. So nice kk the meal ? He is sumwhat a brilliant chef lor. Then, min and I went down to the playground go take some pics of ourslfs .. dunno y i nowadays like to take picture so muchh ... haha. well, quite nice lahhz. But all in my phone. NExt time then transfer. L8r go back upstairs watch Hana Kimi. Now, I quite like it lah. Then . .tan tan hua hou .. go home. Haha.
Change school bag again ,,, i noe i damn crazy lahh. Washed away m tatoos .. so nice lahh .. but dun think that sch allow lahh. So .. yar .. so pain scrubbing. Then my uncles and aunts keep asking isit i wan put tatoo nex time .. i oso dunno lahh ... hehe .. well, i dun think so lah ... so pain and permanent .. my as well put fake one .. ha! Ok ler .. byebye .. i wan go play bie de dong xi liaox .. haha

No comments: