Friday, February 09, 2007

hihi ... went to Chinatown today after school. It was compulsory and we sort of like had to do some lame thing dere. It was quite fun though, despite those shopowners being so mean to us! They didn't want to tell us the names and meanings of some prosperous objects they buy for Chinese New Year. We walked thru Smith Street, Pagoda Street, Temple Street. And me and rene shared a coconut!!! Haha .. took some nice shots with her .. will trii to upload it l8r .. I drank the drink and she ate the coconut's soft meat .. but only a little. Then, we walked and walked, some great ppl gave us the answers to our questions but some was like so Ughhh .. lahz ... !!! :(. Haha .. then walked some time and rene and I past some shops which sold some nice fake tatoos! So cool! So I bought a set. My mom commented that they were nice. Haha. Well, anyway, we went into Macdonalds' and had some snacks and sat down under the cooling air conditioner. Then, we went back to the meeting place and was let of from there ... to take the MRT train. I saw a necklace with like a 4 leaved clover, it was so nice! But, didn't buy it, coz sofina and the rest wanted to get a move. So went with them.
Actually, today, Sofina, Cas, Van and Amanda did most, especially Sofina. Me and Rene were basically enjoying ourselves. Hahaz!
Reached home and slept for 2hrs then woke up to do homework .. until now! Oui ... siannnx! Comment cava? Haha. .. FrencHH! you are killing me!!! Too muchh work!!!! And lang.arts, blahhz ..... But I am happy! I am happy!!!! cava? cava? bcoz ... SOFINA, CAS, VAN, AND RENE are coming my hse on sunday to do another project, this time RS. The last presentation didn't go so well thou ... so we wanted to buck up! Haha ..
Well, have to study for my music! As in school music!!! Not piano .. guitar .. nice nice one! It's terrible, terrible one! It's the MEP test! Common Test! I hope I flunk it, so my dad won't get me to continue! Haha ..
Cheers,
Sarah ...
*as my mom and sofina calls me*:: childish girl .. hiasss... !

No comments: