Tuesday, January 23, 2007

On the 23rd Jan 07' .. , today .. i hereby announce that it is the most unlucky day of my life.
I had high fever laz night. At about 39 degrees celsius. Mom said was due to my appetite. I dun eat much. I skipped dinner laz nite. Yeahhz ... coz I was feeling rather full. My mom asked if I was well enough to go to school and I said I was. So, clutching my sweater in one hand, and carrying my school bag, I alighted at the MRT station to wait for the subsidised bus service of my school, with some other dunmanians. Junior high and Senior high. So .. wait wait wait. The bus did not arrive. Even the teachers who where waiting with us got a little anxious. So, we waited a while longer. But to our utter dismay, no bus came. The teachers asked us to group ourselves in groups of 4 .. and hail a cab to school. So off we went, like a bunch of mad monkeys. Waving our arms in the air, hailing for the cabby, making our way towards the cab stand. When we reached the stand, a cab was already there. Thanks to our seniors, they let us Year 1 junior highs get in the first cab. The cab ride was long, but we were entertained most of the time, as the cab driver was this happy-go-lucky guy .. entertaining us with jokes and all sorts of stuffs. Then, when I reached school, I was like late for flag ... good ferr me .. i hate flag .. muz stand there while da tr. marks ure attendance .. crude. boriing siiahz.
Couldn't concentrate in class all day due tuu miie fever .. siannx ... so nv attend french class. Ours was Monsieur Huet .. then I think that they changing mine to Mademoiselle Isabel or rather .. Mlle Isabel. Whateva .. couldn't giv care tuu it. Hahz ..
So .. went bak wif Rene, Jen, JiaQi ... Rene alighted at Raffles city ... earlier than us ... lucky her. When we reached Aljunied .. we were like godammned shock when they announced that everyone should alight due to some kinda accident from Eunos ... whatever ...
Firz time fer JiaQi, Jen and I, so we bcame little scared .. called our parentz. We tried walking outta da MRT .. but then was even more shock to see a sign that says Geylang!!!!!! So .. we went around looking fer bus stops ... we found the bus stops but couldn't squeeze into any of the buses .. too packed. So I called my mom .. said she wanted to pick me up. But, I said no thank you and that I could take the train towards boonlay, alight at outram, then transfer to the north bound line to sengkang.. My relatives live there. .. and Sengkang is east .. so nearer to mii home. Then, I wanted to call my godmom and ask her bout the Outram thingy .. just tuu make sure its right ... but she said she was eating with my godpa and Aunty Irene at Toa Payoh .. and that it was near Geylang area ... so they asked me to wait ferr them. I told them that they nid not do the trouble .. but they insisted ... so ..alright then. Haha. JiaQi almost cried that time .. but when she recieved news that her mom was coming .. she fell into laspe of relief.
What an unlucky day fer me!!!!!! OmG .. if i had attended french class with Mlle Isabel .. this would be long ago stufffs .. I could only describe it with the word *sway ah*! Then .. my godmom was like .. aw .. dun say that .. w8 yul realli *sway ah*. ...
Thing is this .. that I hope suchh stupid and terribly unlucky stuffs would not befal on me eva again!!! GRrrrr .. haha <> -_-"

No comments: