Wednesday, February 21, 2007

hiiiex. studying fer da french test. Doing the different practices online. Not suppose to be blogging actually. It is terrifyingly hard though. But it sounds quite nice. Haha. Professional in my aspect. Today had half day, so I rushed back to St.hilda's my alma mater. Met caro and etc. there so we went to say hi to Mr. Soong. He wanted to have lunch with us at 1.30, but unfortunately we had to leave. It was so funny the other day, he said he wasn't our teacher anymore, so its okay not to call him Mr. Soong, why not we call him Andrew instead. Well, its just that its abit weird and all, after addressing him as Mr. for a year or so. I told him my favourite subject was English, as in Language Arts. He said it was good. Coz he is the HOD fer English at st.hildas. Didn't get to c Ms. Tan. She was my HCL teacher. She is also the subject head for discipline. Scary woman but very nice. Haha. Well, she just gotten married in December. She became Mrs. Au .. dunno how to spell it. Lollx. Anyway, I feel like joining NPCC now, the fancy drill so cool with the guns. But the marching would be very hard. Hias. .. -_-"! Nvm, dhsCHOIR (jiayou)!!! we rockkk!______#
Embarrasing moment: I walked out of the skuu bus today and forgot to zip my bag. Then I walked all way until near canteen there, got one girl tell me i nv zip mii bag!!! *_*!

No comments: