Monday, February 19, 2007

Heyys. Went to downtown east, ate Macdonald and walked a little. Didn't get anything though. Wanted a blue soccer t-shirt and white shorts, but mom said i'd overspent lately.
Gambled pass new year. At my maternal gran's hse, I played blackjack. My actor of an uncle came also, but stayed for just an hour, then he went back with his family.
Next, we went to Yishun to visit my dad's parents. Was very super bored until after dinner. I was watching harry potter at e living room. Chatted with my couz. But realised that they were all guys. Hias .. abt 9 guys and 4 girls. 2 girls of which are still like 8 yrs old? Siannx. Betted with Xiong Wei that i'd grow over 170cm. Then, me and another guy, Xiang Wei wanted to like play taiti, but the rest wanted blackjack again so i played along. Won quite a lot though. I combined with XiongWei, he put his capitol as $16 I think .. Quite fun. Didn't wanna go home at 9.30 but my mom and dad had nothing better to do. I am the youngest gambler. Then when my bro wanted to play blackjack too, they were like. "No, you dun haf enuff money lahhz.. Anw, its too mature for your age .. blahhz" and wicked little me was laughing like no one cared ... wouldn't even care less if someone did care or giv a damned. Haha.
Ok, nothing else to talk except that I think I dressed better on New Year Eve than New Year. Bcoz I wore black levi''s top on New Year Eve. Wanted to wear it on New Year, but was gravely forbidden. So instead of wearing the black top and white skirt, had to throw on a yellow levi's shirt and skinny jeans. *i still think the skirt looks nicer*.
Btw, I think my taste in clothes added something. I suddenly want to own a soccer top and soccer shorts ... those brazil kind .. they're like totally cool.
Anw, happy lunar new year evrybudi .. good luck in all you encompass, thank you for playing a part in ediifying my wholesome life. Haha.

No comments: