Monday, February 19, 2007

Really nothing to do. Just finished my homework. Load of my shoulder. I dun know why but I keep falling down. My legs really hurt as in the joints. I think I mught have some kinda problems. There was this time in school not long ago, I sat and couldn't get up, as if my bones weren't supporting me any longer. I might have to take precautions. Sigh. What's happening?
Anyway, been visiting lots of blogs lately. Drop me your blog link ok?? And well, the neighbours are having some lion dance outside in their garden. I am so gonna shut my room door. It's really disturbing and hurting to the ear.
So .. reports. I hate this bloody girl in my class lah. She is full of herself. Ps. she has serious teeth problem. Arghh! My friends doesn't like her as well. I tried to forgive and forget but its so stinking hard. Gosh. Well, anyway, going for a swim in the pool bside my hse ... so sayonaras.
*pray-for-my-leg* hiass.

No comments: