Thursday, February 15, 2007

hiies ... tomoro no skuu. Coz dis ur dhs o'level result verii good ... thatz y .. heex! Huiwen lent me the hanakimi sound track .. so nice kk! Next, she lending me abt 5 more soundtracks! haha. =) so happi.
Ohyahhhz .. and my life sucks! It sucks! I can't go back to skuu tomoro bcoz i haf to do something more urgent. haha. Actually the fondest memories in my life came from last yr. It was very sad, depressing but yet, meaningfully crafted. I made friends hu brought me down, but help me through. The pranks we done, for the reputation, was too severe. The impacts made on us were too great. It was like what Jiaqi, Joey, Carolyn and I went through was something that was like a golden fire flame surrounding us. Too tight to bend. It was a year filled with laughter, acting, bitch-fights, and tears. A bucket full of tears. Too unpleasant, but too memorable, to brilliant the effect.
To all 61006, I hate most of you! I loathe you all! Yet, I love you all to bits, for scarring that bit of memory into my life. You all made me cry and laugh. You make me learn vainity and action. But most of all, you gave me the title, Ms Daring. I learnt Dare. Barefaced truths and the vicious dares.

No comments: