Tuesday, February 05, 2008

this is my FOUR.HUNDRED.AND.ONE-TH post(:
omgzxzx. i rockrockrock. okay, shall spare you :D
cos why? cos im niceeeee .__.

second post todaaay:D
im going to chioooong history later(:
and do the science prj research thingy [:
seeee, im nice derh kays! babeh, i rock.
no lah, im high cos shps is going to part of me again tmrw.
oh wrong. like hasn't it always beeen? LOL.

okaay. i miss my carolynnnn :D but ahs release quite late,
so dunno whether she's going back yet o.o
wahah. then in the morning going to do the hist prj.
its quite sian-ed lah, but nvm lo, try to make the best out of it.
haah. i hope i can do helpful research tonite,
then tmrw do the write up compilation and WAN LIAO :D
ohyeah. but im a slacker when it comes to meet up sessions.
unless i really feel my group's hopeless :P
but seriously lo, i think our grp is like the BEST OF BEST.

french today i literally slept.
monsieur kept emphasising on passe compose, l'imparfait and l'imperatif.
the ting and 'mer' go there nian jing.
lol, after break is always more fun than before break,
don't ask me why, i don't know.

then ENIVE has the yuuuuaaaanfen kay?
me and meiyi met up with sofina and clara and liyi from 2G,
then we all met up with sam, xintian, siangler, gladys, wenxin, weili :D
ohyeah! we basically rock socks. :D
and right, aiyo, meiyi ah, tsktsk, hahahahah.
yeahla, maybe we understand[: HOHOHO.

okaay. i have to practise my PIANO and GUITAR.
leap free lament is NICE man, and eassssyyyy :D woohoo.
don't know why tr.cynthia gv me that song,
maybe cos my rhythm kinda unstable at the moment .__.
you know when will my um, mood not stable, rhythm also abit ><

guitar auditions for competitions is on the 17th. =.=
less than 2 weeks awaaaay. shitty. cos i still hv the ABRSM .__.
mug sarah. lol. ive been neglecting my music lately.
why? huh huh huh? ask yourself lo.

hahahahah. ohyeah. i hope tmrw rocks man.
my camera is going to be overloaded(:

No comments: