Thursday, February 07, 2008

hello. my stupid fone has probs importing peekchuresD:
ahahh. CNY. okay, HAPPY CNY EVERYBODY. cliche, yeah.
anyway, fotos later ^^

ytd morning went to the macs opp shps to do prj,
with sofina, enya and rason balls -.-
okaaay. then i so nice did my part of research the night before,
and did my part of the case study in the first part of the prj,
so late i slack alr. nicky met us, then she, me and enya went to shps.
hahah. and the guys were damn shy.
and yingliang cut his stupid hair to spikes, i don't like .__.
met darling caro and esther, jq is ill DDDD:
okaay, then talked somemore, and i went bck to macs.
with caro, esther, nicky and joey. while the rest of the girls went TM.

then at macs we coincidentally met yingliang, ks, weibin and um, tiongjin.
then i first saw them i paiseh lorh, wth ><
okaay, wdvas. then rason and his sickstuff, make me embarass myself,
by being so uncouth, cos i went horny like the rest.
i bet the 4 boys thought that me and nicky are sick idiots now o.o
cos i kept saying rason grew horns D: HAHAHAH. who cares lah(:

kay, then did somemore, and went back home to get changed for visiting.
went to paternal side which was dead boring.
so smsed eugeeeene, who had ulcer. aww, poor thing. wahah.
and talked to kimberrrrlaye :D which was entertaining(:
and me and kimberly talked about the gay cousin which apparently was,
standing next to me and hearing what did i hv to say about him.
and kimberly met him b4. and he couldn't fenbian some cashcard o.o

i swear all my cousins there are either guai or pai :D
cos the pai ones, use their earpiece and talk on the phone even when they're eatin.
not one but many. no wonder my mom thinks im guai(:
and the guai ones HELP in evveeeerything.
but right, now most of the guai ones have what, engagement partner,
or boyfriends or girlfriends.
i tell you its sibeh GL cos i think they're about 30 peepzxs there -.-
and some i dont know.

then later at 10 plus went to my BELOVED MATERNAL SIDE,
don't blame me for biasness but seriously lah :D
and ate delicious steaaaamboat(: yeahyeah! (:
cdjj gave me a nice HUGE white necklace :D she got frm the cart nxt door.
then they all apply the pink nail polish, and i wanted to GL so i didn't apply.
LAWLS. hahah.

then went garden at hougang with them to see flowers.
kao, my uncle is a super bargainer lah, compared to my aunty =.=
ahahhah, can frm $168 become $78. eh, bucuo lerh leh :D
i think living things are a waste of money ):
cos they'd die some day, and its hard wrenching and breaking.
you're sad it died and you're heartbroken it wasted yr money .__.


okay. todaaaaay :D
wore my dress that went out again.
to my MATERNAL SIDE(: to bainian. and there's veg food, which i like :]
so i pigged out T.T ahhahx. then later zhouchuming came again.
wahlao, the daughters cute like hell. and the older one wore bareback,
amazing lah :D so young and sweeeet (:

then gambled a hell lot and i got alot of earnings aside frm my capital.
i love balak/21dian and poker :D quited taiti, found it addictive.
and they mahjong-ed tooo <3

then went my godmothers hse bai nian ;DDDD woohoo.
extraaaa angpow. i love redpackets, since im allowed to keep mine(:
I ROCK. ohhhyeah. :D redpackets and money and gambling is cnyloved.
became quite sian.

later went back to grandma's hse to LAOYUSHENG :D ahahh. cool leh.
cos they decided to try the vegetarian yusheng, and its nicer than the real one.
first time i ate more than one mouthful (: lols!

kay, THEN WENT TO PATERNAL SIDE againzxz. kao, sian.
and then talked to eugeeene and sofina.
its not fair cos eugene got to watch the ah long pte ltd las nite o.o
but i rather watch kungfu dunk. cos got jaychou (:
jaychou, evanyo and MINGDAO are loves. :DDDDDD
shared with kimberly and sofinaaaaa (:

kkkz, then watched alot of teeeeveee, i think my degreee increased.
cos the there's tv at the 2 living rooms,
then i scared i on too loud disturb the other side, so i didn't rely on voice,
i went to eye the subtitles. and since i left my specx at hme,
so i sit less than 1m away frm the tv lo, hahahh. eh, but jingshi is mafan one k.
i hate myopia cos it very well sucks.
i can't imagine remembering myself crazying over specs when i was p2 D:

yeah, then they gambled but i didn't want to gamble anymore ><
don't wanna lose my earnings, ahhah. so sat there and watched tv till go home.
then realised i LOST my earpiece, WTH .__. and i was goddamned pissed,
cos i searched high and low and cldnt find it wheeerevar o.o sucks man.
i have to use my money to buy NEW ONE D:
anybody care giving me one for freeeee? no lah, jkk.
thinking of needing to spend my hard saved money, is irksome D:

kay, then im home. lovely new year? not so lah, more like boring.
ahhaha. okay, one year passes so quickly. then i look at my pictures few yrs bck.
i couldn't recognise myself lerh :D hahah.

the stupid bluetooth thingy takes soooooo damn long, im pisser and pisser alr lah.
D:

gotta change my blogskin, everyone says the words are too small :D

No comments: