Tuesday, February 19, 2008

hello .__. im in the com lab, listening to some actionscript.
>< IM SAD -.- lol, no cancel. can't LOL anymore,
cos i failed my science. apparently im just unlucky luhs.
threre's this pretty question, where if you answer A wrong,
you get the rest wrong too(: and im the pretty question's target^^
YAYxD IROCK[: qwahhah D:
BUT I FAILEEEED 10/25 pathetic. not only did i luhs,
people who put Q all scored exceptionally low or failed too <3
BUT STILL, i feel so zibi cos i literaaally suck :D HORROR.

music teacher is effing uncivilised. called someone bloody and idiot.
uneducated and babaric language. sweeeeet :X
its like the person didn't even do anything wrong,
is talking an offence? is standing the way YOU don't like to see wrong?
LOL! how could you just mouth such crude language? and pls,
to gain respect as a TEACHER, ACT LIKE ONE. like duh(;

geography test was okaaaaay luhs, what you want me to say?
tmrw's like malay test alr, and then there's math test.
and science prj. which for the most would help me gain some marks so i won't
get a pathetic F on my report card D:
I SO MUST MUG !! :D sarah, jiayou. i think everyone's worried for me(;
im worried for myself also(; don't i rock? ><
god, ruowei and i must mantained calm, cos both our sciences are -.-
and bldyhll. i scored second in clz for chem&phy last yr lorh.
but nvm, since i suck so much in bio, maybe i shldn't take 3ripleSCI.

yeahhhhhzxzzxzxx. bye.

ohyah, this morning, arthur was nice(: LOL! :D
if you eveeeer read this, -.-
he came my clz but i wasn't there, so he went to the bus waiting area,
to wait for me ... thn walk to clz! :D lOL!
MY JUNOIR IS CUTEEEEE AND NICEEEE :/
weixuan, THANK YOU FOR THE 6BUCKS TORTOISE, ily angel :D
i love the littleeee torty. :D LOL.
blahahahahah(:

my choir audition is like tmrwwwwww D: AHJIFDAJOIFJ./
ruowei, see luhs. you cmi so i mus go -.-
HAHAH. kz, wish me luck. lets b positive luh huh.
but things are taking a turn for the worse lately.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

No comments: