Saturday, February 16, 2008

heeeello. my family's like downstairs watching chinGAY.
its sian lahs. as in, abit(: but i still prefer blogging.
i've been trying super hard to find a nice skin,
but to no avail, so SORRRRAYE cos you guys would have to,
strain your poor eyes. lahdeeedeeedahhs D:

guitar lesson was stressful. cos i was so qin lao :X
tmrw's competition lehs, of course must gambatte nia.
(: sarah will rock the hall down -.- LOL.
and i just found out its 3.30-4 at choa chu kang,
meaning i'd be late to do my FPS prj with kimberly and sof.
ohjoy. like reaaal. nvm, my dad/mom's bringing me straight(:

but right, im still freeeeaking scared. boo, im retarded.
i practiced so hard, cos im not those tian cai in guitar de o.o
and my wrist more pain then fingers lorh. the skin of my fingers,
want come off liaos ... D: haiyo.

bah, i think i'd be the only girl in skirt tmrw lorh,
thou they said dress formally, but rights, ppl with sense wld wear jeans.
but im nice, since kimberly say go her hse wear skirt,
so bobian lorh(: HHAHAH. but im damn chorlorh one lehs.
must wear fbt if can o.o

okay, bye. im talking to beloved ting :D
ahahhaha! yay. HAPPY BDAE XING GANLICIOUS. you're always in my heart :D

No comments: