Sunday, February 03, 2008

hur. hellloooooo x3 my dad's playing music on his palm.
oh, how lame. who uses a palm nowadays .__. idk.

im amazed at myself because i managed to finish my zuowen.
yay:D hahah. tmrw's going to be another school day D:
and all the stupid stuff is going to comeee bck :X

yingliang is seriously GL okaay. he asked ernest to sms me.
thats like lameee okay, dude. ><
oh, DUDE. yes, its been a long time since i used the word.

blahahahha. im not even sure if im going bck to shps on the 6th.
its lke sian having to find out what sch goes bck on what time.
you should be amazed i haven't called caro D:
im guilty :X but yl automatic sia, bucuo. sms me(:
hahaha.

k, byes. have to go. my posts are getting more stupid nowadays,
i feel dumb tooo.
and for the world to know, if you do smth wrong, complains.
so i expect an apology, yes, FROM YOU. by tuesday(: loves.
i don't wish to hate you.
the reason why i rote about you was bcos i felt that you were too KPO,
and shouldn't interfere with whats happening to my life.
i still friend you, like duh.

No comments: