Thursday, February 21, 2008

heeeellos :D
today was a boring day again.
im so guai i just finished studying my chengyu(;
LOL! hahahahxD and right, tmrw's chinese test.
I PRAY AND HOPE I CAN FINISH THE PAPER.
i must not take my time and do slowly.
but i read chinese words really damn slow D:
im retarded at chinese.

later i'd continue mugging my chinese,
can't afford to fail anymore lerhs.
i LOVE essays, they are like saving my marks,
by A GOOD DAMNED LOT :D love essays o.o

eugene call me mugger, then i tell him i failed bio.
then he say HIGH FIVE.

and I SWEAR YINGLIANG IS NICE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
omgszxzx. i don't like him, but he's nice okkay.
ask enya!!!! :D i think he's the nicest guy i met so far!
o.o

jingqi opened a mass conversation.
LOL! all choristers onlined. so many .. got mo qi :D

and arthur's name is big.
cos i told yingliang and eugene abt YOU luh.
not about you. about your height. 169 huh. nvm,
deng zhe qiao.
xianwei, ivan, YOU 2 ALSO! :D

okaaaaay. today is boring day.
i like drawing kscube. its fun lorhs.

No comments: