Saturday, February 09, 2008

heeello. later out visiting at my aunty's house warming party.
o.o then i get to see everyone and have a lovely boring time again(:
I ROCK. no lah, joking.

bt, i still can't find a nice blogskin, and ive been like searching for ages.
i can't even find a nice layout to edit -.-
im sorry if you had to crank your eyeballs or whatever to read my words D:
i'd be a nice person and change it that is, as soon as possible.
cos i realised ive been making empty promises on my tagboard,
abt changing this blogskin.

monday, wear AUSPICIOUS color shirt to school ><
manz, can't we just wear sch uni? and not so mafan or whatvr? .__.
aiyo, still need to wear auspicious siah, why not black or white or GREY? TT
BLAAAAH. not funny. im still mugging out my math worksheet,
which is bleeedingly irritating, cos of the stupid indices, i HATE it `.`

i lost my earpiece, i lost my earpiece i lost my earpiece, erghhhh! BOO.
either i save my money to buy new earpiece, or change to the spare nokia phone.
but i love sony erricson, so how?!!! -.-
and the nokia is 3.2 mgpx. but, its grey, and i don't like grey phones,
i prefer pink or white or some nicer colors phoooone. SHIT me, for losing the ep ><

i want teachers day to come now cny passed,
so i can seeeee everyone again. yeahhoo(: cos i love everyone there.
except maybe a few .. like duh, who doesn't have enemies.
and my enemies are those pri sch DUAPAI ppl, come sec sch, not duapai lerh.
D: and BOOBLEAHOOOHEH. ><

i got sore throat and its bleajijfnbsdjfsjindfjn, unwanted.
cos monday's audition and im good so i really revised my score, as in, really.
not scan through those kind. im nice horh? LOL! :D

kkkz. lunchlunch. mom cooook niceeee. but she doesn't usually. pathetic.
>< BAH, bye.

No comments: