Thursday, January 10, 2008

i'm about to burst. im serious. i don't know whats wrong.
i can't believed i cried because of you.
its the first time i've cried in school, and it was foolishly becasue of you.
who are you? you aren't even my friend.
you're just some vulgar, illbred, sickminded, LIAR.
yeah, and im very pissed. i know you are toooo. yeah.
im angry okay. and i just wanted to shout at you in class today,
because of some sms i recieved. what's your problem.

its that hard to be your friend you understandd?
your life is like a needle in a tangled haystack.
its damn complicated, and i can't believe i stepped into it.
i think i pricked myself with the needle.
you lied, you vulgar personnnn!! D: yeah, im angry, go on, kill me if you dare.
yeah, you told me secrets, i didn't exactlyy spill them.
so who are you to lie to me, and still call yourself my goood friend, whatisthat.

you're lying about yourself, your identity.
it tells me i don't even know who you are., who the hell are you!?!
you're making me really angry you know?
angry and sad at the same time.

its great to havve you as a friend before, cos i realised i could be the real me.
but things change right? we won't be friends anymore, okay?
we'll be classmates, uncommunicating.
the memories sting tears into my eyes, it hurts, but you don't know.

the sms you sent is like a stupid idiot crumpled toilet paper.
i won't forget it ever. i've tried my best to make you feel better.
because i know you're the victim here.. but im so NOT the one to blame.
if you can't trust me, can't trust your other 3 friends,
who can you trust? yourself.

i dont trust you anymore. im afraid. you're dangerous, deathly.

No comments: