Monday, January 07, 2008

awesome, terrific and tiring day for me :DD
but after all it was really loads of fun with choristers.
i lovee all of you, yes, even the guys okaaay.
but in a sisterly way, cos you are so much funfunfun! :D

sang to the junoirs, and sang to their parents.
it was okay after all, no major mistakes in any songs,
so YAY. :D hahahahas. then i missed my darlings in 1E,
so i went back to see them in the most GL outfit ever.
and since i went back, i heard the chinese homework -.-
so now im mugging that on the laptop. how cute, yeah rights.

tomorrow's going to be a really fun day you know.
cos there's like MUSIC and COMPUTER. yeah, that 2 rock like hell :D
and clarissa said the science teacher is nice on her blog, or somewhere i forgot,
anyway, i don't know whether i look forward to her lesson.
they also said like ACC teacher sucked cos she was speaking to herself the entir time.
lol, idk manz. hahahas. :D i just hope MR.LIM has more periods,
then i can slack moreeee :x


you know when i was singing to those sec1s08',
i keep having flashes of 2007 in my mind, its like memories y'know.
i was a junoir, and now someone else is my junoir.
so i've decided to record memorable happenings in 2007.
sorry if i were to erm, spill any private memories, but yeah, thats abt it.

i can remember orientation quite clearly i think.
the class was shy and then there were apparently 2 jokers in the class,
hahahahs. and they were the reason why we got CRAZIEST CLASS.
but i still think the title rocked la.
i remember going for trials for different CCA, knowing that i DSA-ed choir.
but afterall, now, choir is the BEST CCA EVER! <3.
yeah, and i remembered how i pon-ed first choir prac.

there was a time when ACC teacher asked us to pick up rubbish,
hahhas, then Kenny, still my friend at that time, helped me picked up.
yeah, i still remember it la, cos its the first time anyone had ever
bent down in front of my seat and pick up a small litter.

then i very clearly remember the stupid computer presentation.
how much it sucked. until now i still have no idea why was i so self-absorbed in princesses.
maybe its because i really don't have the life of one. hahas, okaaay.
anyway, yeah, it sucked.
and since then Kenny called me Princess of Doom or Death? LOL.

Yeah, then i remembered the split up with Cas they all la,
ahhahas. k, maybe we really don't click that much(:
then i went with rene and jiaqi, i remembered the times when we bball-ed during reccess.

oh and i remembered quarreling with rene. whahaahs.
cos of rason la. in some P.E classs. okaay. yeah.
then erm, there was this sms about me that somebody passed.
until now i still don't know who la,
but its okay la, whoever it is, i forgive you yeah :D

erm, then i remember sitting next to samantha and behind zhihao&hongkui.
yes, they rocked my world then man!
samantha really guided me in my studies,
that's why i call her samantha jieije now. she really rockedrockedrocked.
yes, and hongkui is the funniest guy on earth la. he cracks the lamest jokes.
filling my days with laughter, ahhahas.
zhihao's memories with me are uncountable la, idk why too.
cos we were very good friends i think. yes, the word is friends.

wanna hear? okay, i shall repeat.
cos among the 3 of them, he was the 'liviest' and most easily sianed.
so he really entertained me with stories of himself and other stuff la.
he complain to me about members in the class and teachers.
i still remember okaaaay!!!! :DDDD see, i so good lorh. wtv. ahhas.
yeah, then i remember those times he everytime tease people,
then i will be like joking, "you like____ ar? lol, yeahlor, you all 2 very pei leh."
hahas. then he will give me the diao face la. =.= LOL. hahhas.

then got one time he teach me how to count rhythm .. for drums.
then teach me how to use the drumsticks, i still remember i very retarded.
in the end, he lend me the sticks let me hit his back.
until Mr. Lim scold .. hahahas.

Then those times we talk like shit la in class, then get scolded. -.-
hahahhas.
and i remember 1 time he say choir people all very guai,
then i was like, "huh? you mean i very guai ar?"
then he went, "yalah! you really very very guai wad. hahah".
LOLLLOLLLOLS. thats like an incorrigible comment ohkay.

then got one time i damn angry b4 level camp,
then i really fapiqi okay. then he went like, "you come that thing ar?"
asidinisfuewfnu lah, WTH.thats like the worst thing he said lor.

and that time he look at me then look underneath my table,
then loook at me again then go, "OOOOOH." ><
then i thought is cos my skirt never cover properly, so i hurry pull my skirt.
then he was like, "hahahahhahahas" ..
and so paieh la.

yeah, then KIMBERLY, SOFINA and MEIYI. came in.
yesss KSCUBE. you brought me along so many good memories.
parkway parade movieing and crappng with me.
yeah, and scolding me.
and talk to me about guys and stuff la, and putting up with all my nonsence.
ahhahas, i know i very de wad at times, paiseh. hahas.

i remember how much i valued every single french lesson with meiyi,
i really really spilled all my secrets to her, about guys, about friends,
and everything. i remembered all our plots and fun stuffs.

i remember that day the first time i talk to zhihao on the phone for so long.
i think got 1hour plus. -.- and its his HANDPHONE.
yes, my HANDPHONE tooo >< pathetic right?
yah, and he told me all his life stories in dunman high, his crushes and stuff.
and then he was damn emo, so i had to act emo too :x
hahahahahhas. :D yes, that was fun like dunno what.

and when i went home at night, we msned again, funny stuffsla.
he actually stopped his game just to become my spamming rubbish bin.
cos i was damn damn angry, and i just had to spill everything.
it was 12-1 plus at night. then i just kept throwing all my shit at him la.
it was, f.u.n. FUN. yesh, very very fun. :DDDDD

kay, then there was the stupid KANGaroo.
who suspected me and zhihao copying -.- wth.
and zhihao went to tell her is he take mine to see one.
if not we both get zero. hahahhaas. okay ..blah.

then i remember how kimberly can predict the future.

i remember quareelling with enya they all la.
but later made up, so yeah(: :DDD
seriously, quarreling got us to know each other better :D

oh, and there was a time zhihao was overly yuan yi to send me his driving vid.
then i was thiking, "waseh, so zilian lorh .. someor is VAN not CAR."

then there was when he was damn sian at night,
nowhere to go, like a wanderer in the bus, cos his sis go msia.
then he call me ask me where to go, then we talk talk talk again.
hais. very very very very fun.

ohyah, and exam time. blasted man. :DDD
kscube stting arangement rockedrockedrocked.
oh and i remember the lengzhan with zhihao.
i told him i was bushuang with him on msn,
so no point being friends anymore or smth.
i just got damn bloody pissed at his nonsense lahh.
hahahs, then i think it got into him ba.
cos i keep tao-ing him mah and giving him the eye.

then last day of sch i decided to be niceeee :D
and then i asked him somehitng la. cnt say okay.ahhahas.
super funy. i think clarence heard. LOL. it was hiarious.
anyway,, he purposely blocked the door don't let me climb up the stairs.
then give me that smug look -.- then i was like pushing him,
then he pushed me back. icky la. then meiyi was there and she was crapping the way,
blahahhaa. anyway, he finally let go, and properly said bye.
so i forgave him.

so that marked the END to sch days of 200007.
french days were okaay i guess. yes, YIQI is the limit man. irritating la.
keep pulling my hair, then don't kknow say i i what -.-
whatevaaaaas.


YEAH THATS ALL.
i know this is a really long post.
oh, and i really really really want to thank KIMBERLY, SOFINNA AND MEIYI,
or rahter, KSCUBE!!!!!! <3 bias abit to meiyi. blah .. cos she never scold me. whahahas.
anyway, yeah, you guys make my 20007 tooo memorable.
KSCUBE IS MY DEAREST PRIORITY.

oh and alot of things have changed in 2008 la.
or will change i guess, like now, he and i aren't friends anymore .__.
time passes, things change rapidly too. so yeah.
byeeeee.

No comments: