Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hello, I just want to say it all over again.

TODAY IS THE 1/1/2008!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR to yeah erh,
6ten0six. Enive. Besties. ^^. Cousins. and BLAHS. anyone else.
lol. i changed my number. its no longer that nice number.
i think i msged everyone i know my new number.
actually, im still in the process of msging everyone. hahhas.
but if i forgotten about you, just tell me or sms me in my old number.
because my dad wants to give that number to my bro :D
since he doesn't sms as much as me, and doesn't need unlimited :DDD
hahahahahs. if not i'd bao my sms till $200 again,
and i'd kna killed and grilled.

ohyeahhh. had lasagne&pizza today for breakfast.
i have a feeeeling im growing very very fat okayy -.-
cos i keep eating and eating. but i skipped lunch ytd.
however, no matter how many lunchs i skip,
i won't become a bullimic, or however you spell that word -.-
mom's coooking spaghetti and prawns and nicenice stuff for lunch!! :D ohyeah.
hahahs. and zhihao knw's so many sarahs you know.
the sms i sent was that, "I'm sarah from dhs, shps, choir .. and he doesn't get it."
lol!! hilarious i tell you .. hahahas.

lollollol. kkz. NICENICE LUNCHY. bb.

No comments: