Saturday, January 19, 2008

i was blogging halfway just now,
then my laptop shut down by itself, weird.
must be got ghost :DDDD hahahah xD

you know, my birthday's on monday.
its less than 2 days away, but i don't feel anything .__.
birthday huh. hell with it man, birthday :/
i shld be spending my bdae in some nice hawaiin resorts,
sipping on martini, getting tanned on deckchairs,
having the catty spa and awesome massage with hello lots of,
hibiscus and water lilies on my luscious hair.

im sorry, i was just uttering nonsense, BIRTHDAY 08'
is going to be just lovely, pleasant, awesome, and SPECIAL. ohyeah.
you're right, very right. yeah, i laugh my ass.

ate beehoon for breakfast. AHH, im growing fat D:
kkz, i shall not over-obsess in my obesity ><
actually im not fat lah, but im fat right? lol, irony.

then went for piano lssn. didn't play the grand piano today DDD:
triple boo. yeah, theory was ahhem [forgotten]. bad girl me.
wasting my parents money, shall work harder nxt time(:
the jazz piece to match the dance was LOVES, i tell you :D

then went for my brother's laggy table tennis training,
and i sat at changkat cc doing my french homework,
and studying stuffs i needa catch-up with before i fail all my subj.
zh ask me to pay attention, read the notes, don't play alr.
LALALA. not my prob, i don't want listen .___.
he still dare ask me whether can go out to kbox>< LOL, i studying lah, i guai.
clarissa can't make it, enya don't want, nicky we can't get through >< blah.
paiseh lol. im suppose to PLAN a movieing and kboxing outing for HIM.
and he ask me call girls cos he's bringing his who? um, ghimmoh primary frens ._.
so, KIMBER, SOF, MEIYI, ENYA, NICKY, CLAR, CAS, VAN, AMANDA free anot?
umm .. maybe if the sch decide to let us DON'T NEED go sch on 6feb, you want?
lol, cas's bdae .. or maybe 10feb??? LOLS, we plan luh huh.
and the spastic person keep sending sms to my old fone number,
shit larh, cos my bro using the number and he saw everything D:

thn GUITAR .. pro eh, i loveee whirlgig. it rocks cos it sounds romantic.
i want to pick romance, but my wrist hurts so much when bending,
so ive decided a more GRAND piece like siliennce in Amajor.
haven't been practicing for competiton larh, sucks. ><
can i pon comp? i think i can kenasai like shit, cos im concentrating on exam.
its damn ex larh, more expensive than piano okaay?

then went back home to chiooooong history.
ahaha, kimberly hvnt send me the explorer thingy yet,
so can't compile her part of the ppt. kimberly kuaidian,
i still have to give sofina rite the script ._____.

ah, blah. then SENGKANG! :D wooots.
saw glamirousa candy jiejieeeee :D and the outfit she wore was damn hot lah.

kkz. shall go entertain zh. since he ENJOYED his day so much -.-

No comments: