Sunday, January 20, 2008

hello people, in about 30mins time, i'd be 14.
yeah, so what? it's just another day ahead right?
i bet no one remembers .____.
the first person who wishes me would be him,
instead of my parents. las yr he was 2nd.

gosh, im pissed. i'm just pissed okay?
i know my life is like conventional and not bad alr,
and im not complaining at all, im just not happy.
im not dissatisfied, im just unpleased.
people, don't compare your lives with mine,
just say you want to permanently trade lives with me,
i'd willingly agree.

yes zhihao, i know you don't like me to say all this stuff.
but i don't care alright? D: im not happy, not happy at all.
you remembered? i forgot. sorry.

went vivo today, and bought dresses for cny.
idon'tknowlah. cost $250, which means i have $50 left for cny budget.
then i spent $49.90 on a playhound singlet, apparently not for cny,
but i loved it more than those occasionless dresses,
so yeah, im left with $0.10. hahahah, not funny.
shall wear old shoes, and all and elseee :x
whatever. anyway, i wouldn't have anymore time in my life to shop.
shopping is boring when your pocket is empty, trust me.

i've decided to find a job. 14 is the allowed age alr.
so maybe i can like work? and earn money? yes, im money-faced.
terrible, horrible? come on, live it the more realistic way, ppl.

tmr's a school day, lalala, for the most terrifying thrills again.
interesting. sweet. perfect. awesome. day to spend a bdae.
but i shan't complain, yeah. i shan't.

ANIJIROIJNVORINIHWNIHFV
i can't wait to see this year, who would be the first person to wish me;
if there's no one i wldn't be surprised :D

im happily collating the history proj till abt 2am maybeee?
hahah, for sofina to rite the script tmr xD due: tues.

i think i want to take my Olvls. either that or im trying VJC.
blah. if i get to leave DHS and nvr come back, idk whether to be happy or sad.
zhihao says i shldn't go vj cos the girls there are all what HE calls,
B and B kind. oh hell lah, i don't caree man.
and i don't plan to mis anyone at all in dhs anywayy.
is that a pro or a con? LOL, tell me.

studying is effing useless i tell you. yeah, cos it doesn't exactly giv you a job.
if i don't plan to get married, and don't want children, wanna be single foreva,
why wld i even neeed education to support myself?
be a cashier? an airstewardess? a policewoman? doesn't even need Olvl qualification.
i know if i say i feel like quitting sch, you guys wld think im mad.
but im not, im just thinking what. $2000 a month is more than enough for myself.
and if i complete my Os and go to poly, i still can be a tcher.
average salary wld also be $2000-$3000 and increases $700 evry year.

WHY NOT MAN? hahh. tell me, what's the point of learning geography?
if i don't plan to go arnd the whole world?
whats the point of learning history and copy notes until my hand aches,
does it guarantee me a job? other than to let people think that im properly educated?
whats the point of LANG.ARTS/HCL? learning war poems,
do i plan on bieng a literary teacher? or a poet or um, author?
all it matters is to be able to speak the damn lang.
SCIENCE? and MATH. i just need to acquire the fundamentals.

i'd be a piano/guitar teacher. thats also okaay right?
my piano teacher's rates is like $250/mth. thats alot.
and guitar is like $100/mth. and thats like only grd 3.
if im like my guitar teacher, teaching 6ppl in an hour,
i'd have $600 per hour alr.
and i could devote my careeer into music.
so, imagine. if i have 10 piano students, i'd be earning $2000.
and if i teach 5 guitar classes of 6 students, i'd have another $3000.
easily, i'd get $5000/mth. without the aid of ACADEMICS.

seriously, i can just quit studying and turn my drive towards music.
maybe get a bachelors there. do performances, thn earn even more.
even if i DON'T. and just get a normal licientiate dip, i'd have ENOUGH.
and if i follow my plan of picking up pop piano, i'd have MORE.
:DDDD whahaha.

k, thats all. BYEEEEEEE;X

HAPPY BDAE SARAH, YOU'RE 14 ALREADY :D its time to grow up,
make the best choices for yrself.

No comments: