Sunday, September 30, 2007

TMRW IS EOY!
kill me bahs. okayy ...
LOL. malay and LA.
hais. memorise malay, shall wait till later,
though i memorise some ler.
LA .. there's seriously NOTHING to study. :D

ohyarr .. and i suddenly LOVE cantonese music.
candylo ... she sings so nice lahhs.
her haoxinfenshou is so SEI ...
and aidaobuneng is so SEXY ... :D

LOL!
kkz. back to studying geog.
on e computer. COOL EH?
don't learn frm me horh, bad example.
:D hehehe ... cos i still love to loo at my com.
it's my dearest luhhs.

hais .... i'm crazy ...
geog is crazying me ... D:
BLEAH. history sucks too. ><
some freaking idiot old woman,
tarnished history's reputation.
so now i hate it too ><
i prefer geog. cos its more DEAD.

friday nite ...
kimberly and sofina came to my house.
left at 10!! hhahhaa ... so fun larhs. ;D
we play like SIAO! ><

kkz ... thats about it ..
i don't know when's the next time i'ld blog.
:D probably after the EOYS.
probably tmrw.

i haven't viewed the history thing in elearn yet.
how dead am i ...
i just feel like sleeping ...
cos my bed is directly behind me :D

ahhbbye!

No comments: