Friday, September 14, 2007

i feel so sucky.
the skies are grey,
they are telling me to hate.
but i don't want to.

LSP
was okayy, but i felt lousy.
cos i couldn't sew.
and i was really upset. :(
didn't want to screw my shirt any longer,
and zhihao helped me sew the front and back together.
thkks .. lols.
i still think my shirt sucked loads.

HCL
kinda waste of time..
cos the tcher fell sick again.
so we had zuowen to do.
and i couldn't concentrate.
wrote the first 2 pieces,
then crushed them. :D
did the masterpiece in 15mins.
i'm such a pro.
i lack lotsa inspiration and motivation.

CME
waste of time.
i don't knw,
but i feel it doesn't help.

SCIENCE
kenny tried spraying me wet lar.
and its retarded of him can.
its so bu hao xiao. ;(

GEOG
i slept in geog.
and i'm so ying xing at times,
i'm not those kind you really notice.
so if i sleep no one knws,
no one cares. :D
that's life for me i guess.
its shadowed,
i'll just live it like that.




AFTERSCHOOL.
i love the breeze and the cold wind.
it made me feel so last yr.
hais, hard to explain lahh ...
you guys would never get it.
i laughed so hard i wanted to cry.
i want everyday to be that weather.
i want everyday to be like last year.
i want you guys to come back.
yet, i feel like crying my tears away.

shityou. damnyou.

in the afternoon,
i had problems with 2 guys.
i don't knw wads the big deal actually,
but its so complicated.
its like complication is my trademark.
:(( gahhh. you guys don't understand.
you don't know wadahell is going on.

No comments: