Thursday, September 27, 2007

HAHAHA.
><><
kscube seriously has yuanfen kkz?! we're seating together again! :D YAY!
ohyeah ... but sad thing is .. there's no zh to piss-off. :D hahas. WDV.
zh stubborn lahh can! LOL. he hack care his marks just bcos he hate the tcher's face and don't want her to kb him lar. tsk. sighs.



i actually paid attention in chinese today.
cos i'm currently stuck in front of the class. 2nd row. and its like WTHH lahs.
i'm used to sitting at the LAST ROW. and i love it their. it's like asking me to migrate outta my homeland. i feel so homesick.
oh HOLLY CRAP.



and and and.
guai me made a PLAN B4 EOYS for myself. HAHAS.
its practical .... but can i achieve ehhem wad i set?! LOL.
I HOPE SO. if not one C or D or F come back i kns firs siahh.



i love my RED-HOT SWEATER ... it rocks.
i love my BLACK ALTO WINDBREAKER .... it rocks.
LOL. i'm wearing jackets to study. how interesting.
don't ask me why kkz?! <3


i'm so sad i have to MUG all day.
the thing is i can't MUG.
i know what to MUG but i just ..
DON't FEEL LIKE TO MUG.
HOORAYS!
yea .... asif.


hiatus?! hmm ...
DEPENDS larrhs.
cos i love love love love love my blog.'
and i can't possibly bear to LEAVE IT.
anyway ...back to mugging on the com.
sounds insane i bet.

No comments: