Saturday, September 22, 2007

LOL. SOFINA AND MEIYI YOU ARE BOTH LINKED.
kimberlyy, you're linked eons ago. :DDDD

sianness is taking over my life. i know my EOYs are coming up ... but i kinda feel like hacking care lors. :( yay!! PARAGRAPHING WELCOMES ME BACK. so well, loveya dearest paragraphs. :DD

LOL. freaking EOY. i'm so smart lahhs. ((: geometrical construction was a brainblock to me in class. :D so felt so bleaghh ... then sat at home and tried staring at the shitty picture of how to construct and bisect. SO YAY! finally figured it out in like err ..... 1h30m! :DDDD YEAHH! anw ... the only think i don't know is CONGRUENT ANGLE. you know why? cos up till now, lazing me don't wanna check the meaning of CONGRUENT on the damn dic. LOL.


OKAYY, TOPIC SWITCH. YESTERDAY!

school was as usual err .... damn sian. ): hahah. cos lotsa useless crapping done larr huh?! and slacked the whole time ... singing softly. :D pooooh! and err ... i think i'm gonna fail geog!! ;DDD ^^ shit .. hais.

so after school went crazy with kscube. TIONGBAHRU! :DDD wooooos! just that in the end, i got abit annoyed ... at myself, don't worry. SO I BECAME A.P. and destroyed some atmosphere. :D hais. (((: lalas. anyways, i always give attitude becus of myself. cos i can usually most of the time tuhh-han other people lar. :DD so AP me kept giving the stare at innocent passer-bys .. i
bet they were FREAKED_OUT. LOLS. yea.

went back to schooll ... and REALISED!
THE CLASS IS SO FREAKING bONDED LARR! WOOOOH! LOOOOVE YA MY DEAREST ENIVIANS!! :DDDD WE ROCKKKK! 1E ROCKS!

hahhaha ... so 1E was playing truth or dare lar. and so funny. some ppl had to do things to zhihao .. and i laughed ALOT! hahaha. we were like the biggest grp in the entire parade square.. SHIT I LOVE IT! I LOVE THE DAMN CLASS. or at least most .. lalas. :DDD so funny. i screamed and shout load load loads.

then came the celebration. almost vomited when i found out who made those MOONCAKES. kscube wanted to DRINK DETTOL! :D kill HIS BACTERIAS!

PERFORMANCE UPSTAIRS! i crapped alot. annd asked ahhem to be ahhem's pillow and got scolded. HEHH! :DDDDD and i shout too loud .. and i didn't have any voice so i went like ... "I NEED WATER. IF I DON'T TALK MY LARYNX WILL DAMN PAIN!" hahahha. so yea ... hahaha. and we WENT DETAILING ABOUT MEIYI'S VIRTUE! woooh! :DDD

and the teachers sang. MR. LIM SANG! SO YAY! i think it was one of the bests?! LOLS. (((: another teacher sang too. and guess what?? ME ALMOST PUKE AND REGURGITATE AND VOMIT BLOOD AND MY INTESTINES GOT TWISTED AND BILE SHOT FROM MY PANCREAS TO MY MOUTH... cos it was disgusting. a clue "stand at attention, do you know what is attention? put your hands behind your back". wooh WTF. enjoy your OWN VOICE lao tai tai. please don't act nian qing or youthful, cos i'd seriously PUKE PUKE PUKE! wooh .. HYPERED SOMEMORE AND WENT HOME ..

FROM BUONA VISTA TO PASIR RIS WITHOUT A SINGLE MILI-JELLY LITRE OF WATER. :( and stupid me even went to hike on the chocs i bought, making me more more more thirsty. so when i asked my dad to fetch me .. i added a vague sentence "bring water hor, me going die".

TADAAAA! what a wonderful MID-AUTUMN! haven't played lanterns before. tralalas.



AT cousin's house now. PIANO LESSON AGAIN! AND EXAM'S ON MONDAY! can u believe i hacked cared a leave form? now praise me for attitude again. YIKES. ahhwells.
I BET I'M BURNING CANDLES TONITE WITH COUSINS! :DDDD HOOORAYY! we shall roast meat toooo! i have one special meat to roast, but sadly, the person is so despo, she managedd to get herself a location related to the number 81 to stay tonite! so hooray. we wish her all the best in her endeavour tonite!! WOOO! :DDDDD blahhs!

and .. hmm ... tomorrow would be going to the extra large hse in jalan kayu to PARTY! yay! shall be seeing my other side cousins!! including XIANGWEI! who kimberly have met 3 times alreaddy!!!! WOW! he owes me my black marker stil.

OKAYYS!thats all.
going back for some extra piano ... bb!

No comments: