Sunday, September 16, 2007

CAROLYN! I CAN'T SEND U THE PICS THOUGH I'VE FOUND MY CABLE.
BLAME IT ON A BEAR-FACE IN MY SCHOOL. YOU KNOW WHAT HE DONE TO MY GODDAMNED PHONE!

gahh. i'm still love-sick with my pink fone.
i'm stuck with my dad's ruggard black one.
:( boohoo. its not nice to SMS anymore..
i prefer my keypad.
and miss my lovely pics.
and all my smses!!

but, at least i have a fone.
so .. pHEW.::. LOLS.


hmm ... history assgm was okayy i guess.
but I FORGOTTEN HOW PROSES ARE MEANT TO BE.
so, shucks sarah.
i forgot the stupid format.
GAHH. its okayyy ... :DDD i shall RELEARN. (((:
"growing old" is a torturous prose passage.
cos its UBERLY CHEEMOLOGY.
blarh .... how about a prose about "staying young".
sounds less sadist.
goshh ... i'm crapping.


sitting in front of the com.
waiting for zhihao to finish up his prose,
so he can send me ..
cos i don't know how to do.
its fair cos i send him my history :DDD
LOLS.



I STILL LOVE THE WEATHER.
okayy,
i love the weather in september, october, november, december and january.
COS they are cold seasons.
and i love the cold wind.
i love the lightning and thunder,
though i would get freaked out sometimes.
:D LALAS.
still, i love the RAIN the most.
LOLS.




ohyea .. and something happened on thursday.
in frenchh class.
cos there was this singing competition,
and huiwen was like asking me to go,
until madame heard, and she was like ..
"SARAHHHH!" ...
and keep repeating my name,
and the class contiinued chanting and clapping.
and i was like super paisehh.
tsk LAHHH!
HUIWEN IS GONNA DIE MAN!

No comments: