Monday, September 17, 2007

i'm feeling really angry.
i think i know why.

there's this person in my class,
who i bet visit this blog occasionally only.
however, i hope the person stumbles upon my entry.
this person sorta let me think of someone last yr.
okayy, maybe someone i treasured really much.
and duhh .. we still keep in touch. wateva.

but there was this whole time las yr,
where things turned really really cold.
we sort of hated each other like hell.
god knows why.
cos if you ask me,
i'd say he was this total bastardly moron.

and this year,
someone is being like a replica of him/her.
and i kinda have this feeling that,
we'ld like become enemies ..
for a really long time.

i don't want to see that happen thou,
cos its' really ...
we were damn close as friends before.
okayy, something happened today.
and i bet he/her had a twisted impression.
so fine.

and its like a blardy 5.5 more years to go,
till maybe we become friends again.
cos that was sort of wad happened las yr.
now we're fine. actually back to the beginning.

i really don't want tomorrow to come.
i don't want to see your face.
i want to ignore what ever comes my way tomorrow.



TO THAT PERSON:
i want to lay in bed forever.
i don't want to face a tomorrow.
cos i know tomorrow i'ld see your face.
and i'll continue making myself so vulnerable.

i've done many things for you,
have you ever wondered why?
do you know its because of
the little friendship that i so treasure?

i can still remember the times we had together,
laughing our heads off.
i can still recall listening to your stories,
then trying to interperate things,
you said i didn't understand.

do you still have a memory,
of the calls we shared?
or the smses we sent?
do you still think of me as someone,
who you could talk to,
the entire day and never fall asleep?

it was in midd-year,
when you didn't have anyone by your side.
i knew you were quite upset,
because you just lost who you loved,
yet, i tried my best to cheer you up.

it was in midd-year,
when i felt so alone,
you knew that i couldn't care less,
because i just had myself,
yet, you tried to make me feel cared for.

i remember you telling me all things,
when you were sad,
you rambled on and on,
and i listened and gave you many advices.
when you were glad,
you became so hyper,
that you just cracked jokes to keep me alive too.

i remember telling you how i felt,
when i was down,
i just hit you with whatever i want,
and you let me do it,
so i could appease my anger.

i remember criticising you,
when i was so disturbed,
because i knew i could only criticise you,
cos you wouldn't have minded.

you were like that sturdy tree,
and i'm the woodcutter,
giving you those deep cuts,
but you stayed strong and never collapsed.

do you remember the thing i made,
when i was so bored in math?
then i wrote your name,
and gave it to you for fun?

well, i remembered.
you brought it home everyday,
and brought it to school every morning.
and you put it on your table :)
it went on for bout 5 weeks,
then someone stole it.

i was upset, were you?
i know you were, cos i remembered,
you asking around where was it.
but when i asked,
you said you said 'nevermind'.

i recall asking you not long ago,
"do you know got one time i so bu shuang with you?"
you said you didn't know.
but i knew you did know.
because you talked to someone about it.

yet, you pretended you didn't know.
i guess it was to make me feel less guilty.
just a few days before,
you told me many things,
that i didn't even mean on interfering.

sometimes i have my tantrums,
but you sit and hear what i have to say.
you scold me,
then apologised.

i don't know what to say,
but i don't know what would happen,
if you just drift away.
i hope god plants another somebody like you,
in my life.

who could bring me up when i'm down.
and could just sit there and hear me ramble.
:D i'm glad i've met a friend like you.

its sad to let go.
but i know i have to ..
because sweet stuffs always end bitter.

i don't want a tomorrow.
i know i sound crazy.
but i'm afraid of your reactions.
i'm scared of the mean things you'd say.

i'm sick and tired of nice things ..
cos they always let me cry at the end of the day.
nice things never stay forever.
they always just float by,
then drift away.

sweet stuffs end bitter,
nice things become bad,
my smile turns into a frown.
my laughter changes into tears.
suddenly,
everything that once made me happy,
made me sad.

No comments: