Thursday, May 08, 2008

The thing is that i'm not worth the sorrow

yesterday.
emo like hell. got pissed at almost everything :/
felt like shouting but no sound came out of my mouth.
kicking or punching something, but i knew i couldn't.
being alone, but what'd that make me.
crying beneath my jacket, but what'd the class say.

at home, msn was a lifesaver. made me happier.
to think that at least someone thought i was nice :D LOL! hahah.
so chatted till 10 plus and then, i suddenly wanted to die.
so i just crashed on the bed and fell asleeep.
i think i lack sleeep D: RAWR. hahah, and im so tired everyday.


today
was better i guess. mdm rozana asked me abt TKAM ..
and i was like TKAM so cute -.- LOL?! seriously, that person's mind got prob.
then LA! i suddenly forgot how to do comprehension!
arrr, heartbreak. comprehensions are like my .. marks gainer.
okay, must go pick up the skill again.
math was slack(: mr. lim explained the prj. yay! im same grp as CASSSS <3

okayokay. thirdlack was slack and slp too (:

yeah, and bye.


* you'd b a part of my memory

No comments: