Sunday, May 25, 2008

hello blog. i feel like dying D:
i'm really ill and i need medicine. i don't know what's going on in my body,
and my mind.
swallowed like 2 panadols just now and nothing worked ._.
my eyes just wanna close, and my stomach's really pain,
and my heart is beating super fast, it's painful :/
i don't want to be like last time, where i used to faint, even in sch.
i've just stopped taking the stupid painkiller,
and now its back. GREAT D:

and i have choir tmrw. heng there's no PT. if not i'd really die.
...
morally, and physically.
maybe i'm already dead morally.
nothing seems to work in bringing up my morale.
sarah sucks to the core. sarah is a piece of crap.
ah, fine whatever ._.


i'm sad cos there's no one to cheer me up.
wc! why you flyyyyyyyyyy D:
bang, i suck.

No comments: