Monday, May 19, 2008

helllllo. kboxing ytd with relatives was really fun(:
now my voice most seh alr (: HAHAH <3
wait, i show you pictures :D

er, dont want lah, lzy upload -.- LOL.
and since someone called ruo ask me update then i shall lorh [:

im cutting down the words for my history. fullstop.
hahhahah.

currently im feeling kinda screwed. dont know why.
maybe someone just used a scissors and poked another hole in the heart in my head -.-
LAME ME D:
i dont even know what im feeling now. guess im super low.


\IM MIXED UP I DONT KNOW WHO I LIKE -.- uhh yeah.
rw, yes. the secret. LOLLLOLLOL. besties rock lah.
i think im sounding stupid, trying to figure out who i like.
cos im quite sure i like someone but i dont knw who.
ain't it a weird situation to be in? never head b4 have you.
D: bleah.
im going to die alr, if this continues ... O_O like im going to get struck by thunder.
hahahah, sarah is being a joker. i sound hilarious.
sometimes i wonder how i can continue being a human feeling all this.
people have a certain feeling and its not like i dont have feelings,
but i can't feel what im feeling. -.-
ah, im crazy. ignore me.
it has been 2 years since i last felt like that.
that was to another somebody i guess.



bring me so near yet left me there,
cos im unsure if you could tell me what im feeling.
what's all this about.
tell me won't you. but do you even know what i feel?
hahah, bet you don't.

No comments: