Saturday, May 17, 2008

hey d, 17.05 the start of our pact <3

dad bought me a IXUS 950IS <3 ohyeah, babehszx. lol. HAHAH.
im high already, then mom bought me wallet(: YEAHMAN.

hahah, LEVEL CAMP rocked on. zackmunks, MUCH LOV-ED ((((:
in no particular order ..
♥CASANDRA
♥VIVIAN
♥PJ
♥SINYEE
♥ZHIHAO
♥JEVIENE
♥WEISHAN
♥WENJING
♥TERENCE
♥BRYAN
♥WENKAI
♥DEON
♥CLARA
♥JEN
♥FABIAN
... &forgetlerleh, paiseh -.-
but nevermind, i remember all your faces, just forgotten the name :D
you guys made camping in st.john's so enjoyable,
i'd always remember the times we had spent tgt :x
viv&cas, lets do the DANCE in the hallway or canteeeeen <3
... siao ar, people'd think we crzy.
hahahh -.- APPLE BOTTOM JEANS & BOOTS WITH FUR .. hurh.

most sexy lah.


anyway, campfire rocked like alot O_O faved okay.
item wasn't as bad as i thought we would pull out ((: ever-lastminute,
but jeviene and deon, PRO [[[:
hahah.
many things happened in camp .. and some made me happpy some made me sad(:
i guess, most happy things went along with zackmunks ..
but.


*i think i want to let you know how i felt when you walked by my hi. did you feel anything? well, i guess not. i emo-ed for a whole one hour, guess i cared, alot. you could ask my groupmates D:


okay, yeah, camp's over.
and I MISS ♥ALVIN (: LOL <3 stupid joker who disiaos me.
and I MISS ALOT OF OTHER THINGS.
i miss meet'g some people so many times that my frens convinced me its fate LOL.

bye.

No comments: