Tuesday, June 03, 2008

today my brother was suppose to go watch narnia with cousins.
-.- 2 girls okay. and he was like I WANNA GO. so, fine.
in the end, there was some misconception btwn my mom and him,
so he had to go with his friend. its TONIGHT, at 9.50.
like, wth, so cool. okay, lemme show you the conversations.

mom:哎呀,你去叫GABRIEL 跟你去啦。
bro: 等一下她妈妈不让。
mom: 你有不是GIRL, 为什么不让, 去打。


loudspeaker was on :D
bro: hello gabriel (and the usual)
...
gabriel: what? 9.50? my mom won't let me watch movies with my friends.
bro: huh? she scared you kena rape?
gabriel: guess so?
bro: wth, which girl wanna rape you sia. you're a GUY.
gabriel: dunno leh, dangerous.
bro: okayokay, in case you dunno i also guy -.-
gabriel: yeah, can tell, but not confirm, haven't break voice.
bro: lol, u never go with me toilet b4 ah?
gabriel: don't siao me leh, ask yr mom call my mom tonight.
bro: you how old liao, go movie nid my mom talk to your mom -.-
gabriel: eh.
bro: ah, anything, bye.
----

i was giving that damn diaoed face larh,
and my mother was laughing o_O okay, nevermind. LOL [:
hahaha, i don't remember when my friends asked that :D
okay, maybe for other things, but movie lehhh!
and neighbour somemore :/ LOLLLOLL! hahahah.

okay, i'm going to continue with my merchant of venice.
it's interesting i think. and the poems are seh, but some i don't understand.
lol, im not so literally profound :x
the 10 characters are like o.o and clarence say, "easy la" :/

then there's the 2007 eoy chines paper which i actually plan to do.
unbelievable but true, cos this term, nth is more important than STUDIES!

and the math online stuffys. D: wah, most boring ._.
and i've successfully finished the science paper.
casandra, can we make it wednesday instead for the LTA?
thursday seems abit packed (: HAHAHA.
and i heard we have to book ]]: RAWR.


th most funny remarked made by sam yong jek. wait ar.
Trueno AE86 says:
u so sad no games
---
he's trying to say i very poor thing no game to play :/

okay, yl has to finish his dota :/
and entertain me on msn laterrrr :D if not i kil u.
nah, i spam your new number HAHAHA.

lol, byebyebye. i miss sixten loads :D
enive's not bad either luh actually.
but dhschoir pwns everything elseeee (:
shps choir toooo [x

lalala, sarah, stop slacking. bye (:

No comments: