Friday, June 06, 2008

teach me, baby, teach me the meaning of love, ain't it just happy company ..

after reading your blog, i don't know what to say.
:D maybe i should also stop falling in love with someone else;
enough being said (:
enjoy your holiday and grab a break yeah? ;D
everything's gonna be okaaay i guess ((:
---


sarah has to convince herself to stop procrastinating,
and attempt the homework battle D: sounds more like some game :/
yeah, lol, feels like solitary confinement,
everyday results to the same ending and kicks of with the same beginning.
with nothing better to say :D but alot to DREAM of, well, having.
14, and skeptical o_O

waking up at 10plus, showering and changing bla, till 11plus.
and from 11plus, i'd play piano, slack abit, do paperwork minorities,
then at 1plus, i'd have lunch (which doesn't vary much everyday D: )
and tadah, the laptop's on, i sit on my white office chair,
and get on the HOT-LIFE on the internet DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
i'm like online almost 24/7 ._. the internet's freaking me out,
so is msn ._. cos yeah, and well, there's nothing to do on singapore streets.

i'm almost bankrupt. my dad owes me money -.-
like 80bucks and plus =DDDDDDD but currently, he hasn't returned me the $.
and my atm's abit hungry.
tell me, how to shop? go where to shop? go with who?!
gosh, i sound like some aunty. but i haven't been shopping for 1 day since well,
april mid D:

i can't wait for the 14th june, bbjj's 21st :D
lalala, but it means, one more week til sch begins D:
which is HORRIBLE, cos i've more than half of the hols hw undone.
look at my mundane lifestyle, i can't be bothered to do anything.
moodless, yea, right vocab ._.

of course, there is still a 1% of my blatant life,
which is maybe less boring, like well, slping and msning some people =D
HAHAHA, but.
i'm still dying (no wc, i'm not cursing myself)
dying of boredom -.- LOL!
--


There is a dime a dozen...
Then there is one in a million...
But baby, you are once in a lifetime.
- Victor Rodriguez -

No comments: