Monday, June 02, 2008

hellos people, im back with pictures. its rare for me to post pictures but yada yada. LOL!



the four of us, i look ugly lorh ._.


he's like MY boy -.- looks super real right.


l.o.v.e - complications :/


ruowei's gd cam skills which revealed my emoness :D LOL!


dearest picture of all. me and ruowei, with red monster :D HAHAHHA.


5 of us, yes, wo men shi ke yi de! (: FALALALALA.


ain't caspian and i a perfect match? *don't cough, don't vomit -.- LOL!*


kissing him O_o LOL! elaine cai lingyi, jealous right! :]


FIVE CHORISTERS :D this picture is nice tooo (:


CLAIRE CLAIRE CLAIRE! +sarah :DDD hahaha.


ting, me, ruo, laine, wen :D in mrt(:


sex&thecity -.- why make m18?! see, my face actually can go in one lorh (: but ting ah .. LOL!


eating sweeets. yikes,late post for cam, cos im bzly EATING GUMMIES :D LOL.

No comments: