Thursday, June 05, 2008

hahah, today's fun but still, i hate my mother D:
okay, i don't mean it that way,
cos im not totally rebellious,
but it's like she aims to ruin every plan i make D:

woke up at 11 this morning, best slp for many days,
no alarm, no shouts from brother/ mother :DD
which is a plus, so i won't have panda eyes forever.
my father had taken half day's off la,
so he was chaffeur all the way,
from sending my bro to tuition (which is practically useless),
fetching my mom to and fro tp (she has to mark papers),
and bringing me to meet up with cas and friends :]
had a filling breakfast just 1/2 b4 my lunch,
i'm fat :x LOL!

reached the lta and met some people from 2D there,
including CLAIRE AND SHAFAYE :D hahaha.
not bad, quite interesting (: the last station was th best i think.
the pressing button thing was lame la.
at first i thought it was a racing car game.
then it turned out to be answering some indefinite qns o_O
LOL!

overall, cas, amanda and van are super fun :D
yeahyeah, we should go out tgt next timeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:
WHOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEE :x




*cas' high now la, horh horh horh?! :DDDD lol.
bbt tickets [: HAHAHA.

k, bye.

No comments: