Tuesday, October 30, 2007

since JEN says mozilla cant view my blogskin.
i shall change it (;
but seriously, blogskins.com has become VERY LAG.

shall have the entire hse to myself tmrw morning.
cool cool cool :] LALAS.
i love staying home alone, esp in my house,
cos i can have 3.5 storeys to myself. (((:
run up run down make noise also nobody say anything.

french was ohkay i guess. :D
at least its SLACK lahhh. cos watch MOVIE marhs.
and stooopid me, never bring spects.
so gta strain eyes. D: BLEAH.

sian sian.
shld be going to msia on sat or sun bah if im not wrong.
not so good life lah. FLYYYYY to other country.
hahaah. i'm pooor you know. (:

sixtenners. more enthu leh.
go for the sixnov gathering lahhhh! ;D
kkay. lets see who's going ...
hmm .. caro, joey, esther, jq, yingliang, xianwei (:
the rest i dunnoooo . HAHAHAA!

yeah.
i think im gonnna make my hair sooon[:
cant wait. but who cares larhs.
tie up go sch still the same marh. ;D
just that i want SUPER layer ...
money to make i save myself one derh kays! ;D

:DDDD
LALAS.

No comments: