Monday, October 29, 2007

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAMES STARTS WITH 'S'
;samantha

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS
;no caller ID larh. pathetic rite?!

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?
;frm josh. yeah k la. gd dream (: LOL. lame right?

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
;yeah. ;D HAH.

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
;erhs. no. (:

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?
;my piano concert larh. [:

Q: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
;HIM!! :D ^^

Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY ALOT?
;i say "huh?" alot. :DDD

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
;catered DINNER. aiyah. nth nice. o.O

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
;i said, "uhh uhh wadeva lah" to my bro(:

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
;YEAH derhh! who doesn't?

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE, DONNIEDARKO?
;HUH?!

Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
;hunt for what?! LAWLS. yarh. treasure hunt[:

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
;ERR. don't think so bahh. :D hehh. doesn't mean i play girl. ;DD

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, ''I LOVE YOU'' AND MEANT IT?
;a week ago barh. to ^^ .. ((:

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
;Sleeping larh. now wad time lerhs? ... o.O

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
;YEA. loads. POD, laksa, salad, yanyan, yan, xiaoyan, saaa, pin, pinpin .. and dunno wad shit.

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
;I think so .. (: ^^

Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY?
;bro larh. then wad?!

Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
;uhh DERHH! eat drug like ah-siao like that can?!

Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
;think so barh.

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
;UH. recently. i got one at hme marh. but not those neon ones lah. (:

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
;IN SCHOOL. ><

Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
;noo... who so sway?! HAHAH.

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
;AQMFS. though its the dunno wad time i'm watching it?! LOL.

Q: WHO DO YOU TRUST THE MOST?
;i trust #1:^^ and MYSELF

Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
;LAWLS. so cheeeem. dun understand larh.


LAST
1) person you saw: bro larh.
2) talked to on the phone: MEIYI!! don't nida ask derh.
3) hugged: hehhhs. dunno. nobody barh. i don't like body contact. (:
4) person you texted: ^^ .. (:

TODAY
1) date: 29 October 2007
2) plans: wake up, piano, meet meiyi, choir, eat, use laptop, sleep.
3) dislikes about tomorrow: huh? morning must wakeup early go SK.

CURRENTLY
1) missing someone: how about ^^?
2) mood: dunno larh.

TRUE OR FALSE
I am a morning person:
YEAH. very funny. LMAO larh.

I am a perfectionist:
depends bah. shld be. but if not perfect wun die marh.

I am an only child:
if yes, then good lerh.

I am currently in my pajamas:
uhh. i dun wear pajamas. (:

I am online 24/7:
no larh. if like that, i must hate my laptop siah.

I am very shy around the opposite gender:
uhh. not really larh. who cares?! HAHAS.

Have been to two mixed schools:
err. yea. primary secondary larh.

I can be paranoid:
not really tooo (:

I currently regret something that I have done:
yea .. not letting go. ^^

I enjoy talking on the phone:
YARH. derh. esp: CARO and MEIYI and ^^ and zh[cos he tell me lotsa things]

I have a lot to learn:
yeahh ... alot of shid to learn(:

I have a secret:
YEAH. loads. which i only tell most to ;CARO. ;MEIYI. ;^^. ;ZH

5 people to do this:
-CARO
-MEIYI
-KIMBERLY
-SOFINA
-MIN

No comments: