Monday, October 15, 2007

LOL. listening to TUIHOU by jaychou.
thought of las yr. ><

luckily u never get into trouble lor YL!
if not u will blame me for life de lor.
hahahah .. but that time you join the society for me bucuo lahh.
appreciated, but don't do such a stupid thing .. :D
you never contact dylan ler rite? hahah.
you very funny lehhs. you know you're gonna get into trouble lerh,
you still don't want to avoid, i knw its for me luhh, you don't want me to get into trouble right?
hahhaha. ty lorh. "save me!" hahaha, :D then later u get so scared too,
but you don't wanna tell me you scared right?
still call them siao. hahahha. very funny lahh (: !!
you don't have to get involved one lar actually ...

hahahahah .... :D
i think sometimes i kinda get freaked out by your stupid reactions lorh.
next time don't like that lerh luhh.
dont need because of one stupid sms then wadd, really go and join the gang for me luhh.
:) fangxin! i become guai aredi, i don't get into trouble aredi ;D

No comments: