Tuesday, October 23, 2007

hm. i shall start this entry with something super abnormal.
and i guess it doesn't matter to anyone except me and a certain you. (:
here goes.

you pulled me tight, yet left me somewhere.
when we were distanted, something went missing.
it faded away, gradually ...

you made me believe, like i was the only one.
when we met problems, we relied on each other.
would it last, forever?

can you not disappear, and have me there close?
do you remember the months that flew past,
can things be like before?

do you realise how much i care, please don't go.
i know how it feels like to talk zilch to you all day.
you know it too.

its been awhile and we are totally messed up.
can you move on, take a step forward first.
don't make me give up.

those little memories, fill me with reminiscence,
bottle me up with nostalagia i don't wanna feel.
its like your kind of lullaby.

don't bring me so near, then sing me another tune.
don't tell me so much, then play me an incomplete melody.
you give me wrong thoughts.

friends that was what i always thought we were.
but why are you looking straight at my eye everytime i turn?
the eye contact, kills me.

and i am always the first to turn away.
you make my heart into such a mess i feel like giving up.
every memory.

whatever you said, all the secrets and nice talks.
all that you've done and i done, and how you displayed your weak side.
i throw them in the bin.

everytime i feel like giving up that spark of hope,
you sensed it and brought me even closer, closer to the skies.
got me addicted.

just a game, a game of friendship that may lead to heaven or hell.
merely a playmate, nothing else because we like it like that.
fling me down.

i rather give up now and don't bring me closer yea?
my ultimate choice to leave a turn a deaf ear to whatever you're gonna say.
i stand alone.

don't ask me for anymore things, and don't talk to me.
just let my disappointment flow away and let me lead a new life.
life without your existence.

i bet the world without you, would be a better place for me.
but i rather be the one who leaves, because i don't want you to do anything for me.
i turn, and i go.



LOL. yea. whatever i said there is true.
i don't even think the person wld read this.
unless someone asks him to(:
basically, he doesn't even have to know,
cos i bet he does know already.

No comments: