Monday, October 29, 2007

i'm so super sian times infinity.
just came back frm choir,
and reach hme at like 7.45.
don't ask me why okay?


and someone actually went for band ytd lorhszxzx.
clever lah. make me lose bet. knn.


piano lesson before choir. :\
so i'm playing the err ... korean piece for concert. :D
kkx. at least its nicer than jinghuashuiyue, aka REFLECTION,
although its harder larhs.
singing with sharmaine and the soloist. (:
when you believe ... HAHAH.
kkays. but singing still bucuo larhs.
the concert is like 2hrsPLUSPLUS. lawls.

and YAY.
tmrw got frenchhhh again!! YAYAYYAY!
okay. crazy larh. but ting and me so happy lorh.
cos get to miss choir. HEH.
sorry. no offence. but french more funn!! OLEH ;D



so came home so extrra late larh.
not very late for me larh actually.
but quite late for meiyi and jen jen lerhs.
and meiyi needa walk 10 minute along ALJUNIED,
to reach home.
you know where's aljunied?
the aljunied MRT separates aljunied and geylang.
and meiyi has to cross over a park. (:
LOL. kay, only i will think this way larh. but EEEE still.

i just realise some people effing qb larh.
like knnb can? wahlao. who know you so errs ..
can act so well?! huh. LOL. its not the first time lorh.

you forgot wat you and yr frens tell e guy orhs?
want me remind you??
shit larhs. i know its january or feb tt time tell one,
but so?!
even after the guy tell me i so nice larh.
then nw you like wad .. like err .. shit arh?
wahsay. can go join hw lerh larh. dont even nid mediacorp can?!

fake me lorh. fake fake fake.
find. second time lerh. now not fake.
now even nicer. tell almost EVERYONE,
except me and my frens worhszxz.
kay lorhs. (: i giv you one more chance tmrw k?
if i still don't hear it,
i'm goinng to HATE you foreva!! ;DDDD

kkay.
this is not flaming horh.
i bet the person dun even knw larh,
so nvm lorhs. ;DDD
want complain bt this must tell me first horh.
but seriously, pleeez larh. its L.A.M.E.

just finished my theorrrrry. sucks.
i suck at theory larh. but i think i score btr.
the las las theory exam i got,
97/100 kay?! gong xi me!!! ;DDDD
yea yea. wadever.

kkkaexx.
BYEEEE;D

No comments: