Sunday, May 20, 2007






this is me and caro and van. urhh ... van is just p6 this yr laa .. haha. I LOVE YOU CAROLYN!!!! ___# my skkuuu ppl are fakes!!!! come here please!!! u are the branded one!!! not like them, so fake!!
and i'm so guai tis yr .. i want my last yr way ... damn shuang. but so hard not to let ppl hate if i bcome like las yr! XDDDD come here now!!! or shall i go there? i want the missing science supp thing to come again. I want the grasshopper send to tcher thing to come again! I want the bball court thing to come again! I want the way we speak to come again!!!! I want the play taiti outside cls when teacher teaching just 2 days b4 PSLE to come again! I wan the church camp to come again! I want to watch your musical again!!!!!
"all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away" .. nope, they'd never fade away. i hate and love P61006!!!! come back!!!!!
















Haha .. 2 guitars!!! haha <33>












minn and me .. haha .. i lurve my miinnn!! she so nicey XDD ]]* and i lurve myself too .. haha. u know that i'm very zilian rights?


aiyyahhhs .. minn!!! i longlong no see u lurhs!!! i wan c u lehhs! :) then can go compass again! yeahh!






hahaha .. this bg nice right?? i make durhhs!!! hahaha .. gonna change it to blogskin liaos for this blog. if not nice mus say k??hahaha.











okayes ... i really want my 6//10 backk .. but i know it can't come back durhh .. so now what?
move on with lyfe lahh ... simple.
you know the song,
fen shou kuai le by liang jin ru?
it gives me flashbacks of last yr.
then the MV of superstar sung by SHE ..
is like the attitude the PLDS had las yr.
we rock man!
& xing fu bei hou
reminds me of one special person
i can't seem to forget. <3
i dun think you can forget me either right?
you must think i'm the one who got you to do all those stuffs
those ______ kinda stuffs.
i'm sorry i got you into so much trouble.
i bet you can't forget all those smses right?
and those umm ...
memories?
hahaXDDD.
tuu #you#, ^caro^, *joey* and many others,
ireally want you all bakk
cos this place suckk.

No comments: