Sunday, May 20, 2007

i keep posting today cos of the fact that i'd not b able to use the internet for the nex 5 days. :( internet is my best friend! hng! :(


anw .. i'm doing my geog task now .. i'm doing on grouse mountain in vancouver and you all ppl out dere btr not copy! XDD haha .. travel brochures are fun .. :) but abit lame la . haha.


i'm alone at home!!!! my mom and dad bring my bro go play table-tennis .. first is his private lesson .. then i think they'd be playing for 1 hr more or so .. :( yay~ cos they buying dinner back for me .. +.+ typical actually :)
so now i blasting the FX system in my room. yeahh man! hahahaha :)


i feel like tearing up that picture of HER and I on the wall la .. :) i look there and makes me sickk .. hias. but i can't hate her cos thats so unmoral.
i shld love all of god's creation.


haha .. i jus wear my white hugging spag strips plus those dark green up to knees short with the pockets and metal things then my mom say i look like gangster laa .. how non-sensical can? all she buy 1 ...
aiya .. heckk.


i wanna go bak to like las yr lidatt .. so nicey la .. :) all the rebelling tyme .. haha .. now mus be so guaii durhs ...
where's my caro? where's the science supplementary that we skipped so many times? haha .. its all like so funn can? then now all gone.



i mean its like no matter how many cliques our cls was divided to las yr .. at least we were united yeahh?
unlike now. .::.
at least we respected each other yeah? we don't backstab .. neither do we disagree and dispute so valiantly like we do now.

cos when its time for going all wild, we really heck care who's the person we're jocking around with.
unlike here.
the ppl here never knw the meaning of fun.

wells, dun worry, i'm not discriminating anybody, anything. but i'm just thinking how muchh fun i had last yr .. how much rebelliance we all had, how much attitude we shown, and yet how much fun we had and bonded as a class.



haha .. XDD maybe las yr was special and that this yr is just typically ordinary. =]
byes.

No comments: