Wednesday, May 02, 2007

hello.
i can't believe i typed that sms to him. its damn harsh. even chantalle said i was daring. i can't believe it. he mus b so angry. but i mus tell him that in a way or another, doing suchh stuffs to frens is not something great right?


ok, i'll type here wad i rote in the sms, you guys, comment okay?

`Hey, why tell ppl that i like you? yarh. even if your other frens tell you that, u shldnt go arnd telling others if you count me as your fren yeah? I mean, its really funny can? Ppl go and ask me. I mean, I treat you as my fren, then you go arnd spreading rumours abt me which are so unreal. this sms may seem harsh but i want to know whats going on and who r your those frens. dun get angry after reading this.


so, people,
after reading something like tis, how would u feel???

he doesn't replii.
i bet he thinks i'm crazy...
hahaha ..


chantalle's suchha nice somebodi ...
unlike the other gal.
clues: T.J.Q

get it??
you would if you are updated about my lyfe lahhs.

ok,
shall leave.]]
buhbye.

No comments: