Sunday, May 20, 2007

haha .. my forth time postiing today.
i shall dedicate messages to people!! yeahh ..
if i left you out then sorri hors/}


carolyn]} i love you like hell and miss you like hell too. i'm so happy i'm gonna see u lurhhs laa!!! i want transfer to ahs, i know you dunwan to be in dhs cos its IP. haha. i love you to bits man! you're the bestest truest fren i ever had in my lyfe. and we're so utterly fated lah!! haha. i luv being crazy with u! <33



joey]} i love you so muchh too .. now that u heard of HER .. haha .. i luv u i luv u .. for being by my side so much las yr when things were going so downslopishh la. you are always the guai one i challenged to finish homeworks!



jiaqi]} haha .. u are the one with pranks and ideas to make the tcher go all crazy and you taught me how to had FUN in p6.



esther]} you are loves. innocent and kind. haha.. i knw las yr no matter how much you try to b bad like us, you're still guai within! OMG .. i really love u to bits!!



that someone special ___ ]} thkks for umm .. your understanding and your help. i knw its alot to do for someone but still thkks. you knw how we both feel. i knw its there. and helping me when i'm in red hot trouble. and cheering me up always when there's a stumbling stone in my path. and taking in those arguments we had ... and um .. then the big fite. XD



mr soong]} hi sarcastic guy. thkks for marking my compositions cos they really rock me up nw and being ever so sarcastic to me and my frens and umm .. making me knw i was too strong-willed the day before psle oral.



mrs chu]} haha .. i hope you could stand all the PLDs trouble aimed at you all the pranks and everything. i really hated you like hell las yr .. but i have to thk u bcos i've scraped an A+ for my sec1 science sem1 overall! thkks.



jerluen]} for being the guy who was always on9 on msn in the dec holidays and was so nice to me. thkks for being suchh a great guy! XDD i would never forget u .. haha. &;; in escape theme park.



jared]} i would always rmb you as the wine guy. the drunk guy. haha. the time when u brought the jacob's creek to escape theme park. caro, jq and jerluen drank. only i didn't and you laughed. hahaha ..




i guess thats it.
uhh ... bye.

No comments: