Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hi .. the skuu term has officially kicked off to a start. And I have the most terrible news to announce ... I m sitting next to kenny chan. He is so irritating!!!! Errhx! I can't believe my fate, really. However, destiny has twisted and weaved the week into a horribly wondrous week. I made loads of new friends .. they were like so kewl!! Yeahhz .. I mean, yeah, the pranks could never compare to the most hideous one ever played last year, but it was still totally great though. Haha ... Anyway .. lesson comences. I love language arts. Mrs Kumaran was so over-exaggeratedly interesting. She made every lesson into a twist of a certain sort of drama. However, I really couldn't show any appreciation to the Appreciation of Chinese Culture, CME and Chinese Painting. The ACC was thought most boringly by this old male teacher .. and blah blah blah. Next, CME?? Can you even believe .. our mooral edu was in chinese! Thought by the most old-fashioned dressed woman I'd ever seen! And she dryly explained to us that we as girls instigated the guys to commit crime because of the lenght of our skirts! And she went on harping fer the nex 1/2 hr. Chinese Painting was thought by this China man ... who keeps telling us his wide knowledge of Confucious theorectical Poetry ... it was like so much boasting?! Making me think that his head is like a swollen egg .. or some over-inflated balloon!
Well, I haf to go for my guitar class, so byebye.

No comments: