Sunday, January 21, 2007

Back again, dun wan put fotografz lahz .. Haha. Today my bdae .. not very exciting lahz .. but my frenz damn cool when they came my hse
In the morning, I woke up at like 8.30 in the morning...diaox .. then, i received sms from yingliang, say happy bdae .. and another one frm rason asking me if i wake up liaox .. haha
Then, I follow my bro go changkat cc fer his table tennis .. hahaz .. had breakfast at the cafeteria downstairs .. and ate half-boiled eggz and tea fer breakfaz coz nt really hungry.
Got home and went to white sands straight away to pick cas and van up. Sofi came on her own .. coz her she came frm joo chiat. Haha.
When they reached my hse, they were like " your hse is a library .. !" and started asking me to lend them some books. Haha. So fun.
My mom then brought us to NTUC resort to have a Subway meal. It was okay, I didn't put any veg into my bread .. too gross .. really!!!
Then, we went to emicakes and gt me a blackforest cake!!! yippeee!!!! It was damn ex fer a small cake!!! hooray!!
But when we reached home .. sofina mom said she had to go home immediately so she left .. so bad. So me, cas and van went rollerblading and cycling to the park. So cool! Firz time cycling on the road fer them.. haha.
Yeahhz //// then they went home .. Sad ..
So I went swensen's wif my parentz and bro .. ordered sambal fish ... even after being warned that I could take no chilli bcoz i sick . Nvm .. haha ...

No comments: