Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ok .. i have a feeling that this blog is going to last thru my whole sec life ... so be prepared .. haha. kidding. Anw .. yeah, my name is sarah .. nickname is yan* .. blah .. and blabble .. nvm. You can check out da details at the profile. Now, letz c ... ermx .. letz tok abt orientation ... it was damn cool .. the ppl in my new skuu rock! But I can't believe Kenny Chan is in my class .. itz like totally obvious he's got some kind of friggin attitude prob ... And, letz hope he doesn't find my trouble.
Orientation was cool .. it started of with like all of us being stones ... not opening our mouths .. but the SFz broke the ice by letting us play some really fun games. We also did lortz of very iinteresting cheers .. and my voice was like too hoarse .. to vocate all this. Then, we kind of started tokin lunch .. so we made some frennz ... Yeah, the ppl i made frennz with were really very cool ... heex. , casandra? sophina? vanessa? melissa? yiting? yeah ... But I think I enjoyed the 2nd day best .. it was so outdoor .. but a little messy coz we played in the muddy grasspatch along the running track. When we played 6-legged soccer .. sophina and i gt mud over us. Mine was just a little but sophina even got a little bit on her face. I have one more confession to add to my friggin list .. itz that ... " I HATE MUD " ewwwww! On the 3rd day ... we had this western meal fer dinner .. specially ordered by our FTs .. it was okay .. not bad. Then we gathered in the hall, and we actually did the CHICKEN DANCE and the HOKEY POKEY .. it was so funnny! Even our principal, Mr. Sng. .. did it with us. He was .. I thought, a really good sport .. hehe ... fancy a principal prancing on the wooden panels of the stage doing a shake-butt dance .. but overall it was damn cool. Next .. they awarded some prizes ... and guess what .. you'll never be going to believe it ... but I shld just say it anyway .. out class got the CRAZIEST CLASS award!!!! Triple Cool .. i kinda liked the title quite alot .. Afterwards, a guy .. asked me to lend him my nike water bottle .. coz he wanted to spray the SFs .. and .. yeah .. only he did that to the fullest extreme .. the SFs were very wet .. but i dun think they were a little bit angry ... I think they thought it was fun even . haha.
So, I think that these 3 dayz were really a horribly brilliiant start to a gr8 yr ahead!!! So, I am going to help myself JIAYOU!!!!!!! *SaRaH.. gO gUrL*

No comments: