Friday, March 28, 2008

sports day :D
lol. 4schs combined, rocked on.
but i had a blazing sunburnt. -.-
sexy? NO.grrr. painful D:
blah, kill me thankyou.

but i was super high cos class tee was ready.
ROCK.ON. enive popcorns! (: so nice,
the ORANGE. :D i like the flower print.
turned out nicely (:

morning, sofina's daddy drove us to bishan:D
so i didn't take th subsdzd bus ^^
chatted quite alot in the car :x

sports day was coool. cos i regconise so many people.
not like last yr.
our class was super high when we saw the ENIVEathletes lorh.
we pwn lah. (; runners, you rock on okay :D
and sofina got superly zii high.

then went to juncti8n for lunch,
quick shopping and saw so many enivians in clz tee.
and studied in the library for a short while then,
i had to leave early.
so went with lingling cos she had to go for shangyin.

(: went home and looked at myself in the mirror.
and i realised i look like some tomato -.-
SO RED LAH. my face .. ><
hope my sunburn subsides by, MONDAY!:D

blah. scrutinised the class tee and felt even greater (:
enive, kemamah <3 yarlah, like duh, we rock mah.

and til nw, im still wearing the orange class teee.
my mom say, "你们班的男孩子会穿啊? 如果是你弟弟我才不让他穿”。
kisiao. destroy my mood. wait til she finds out is i draw de.
confirm think i siao lorh ><
BUT ITS NICE WHAT. even my brother agreeees :/
and my dad say its too small. -.- YOU WANT ME TO LOOK LIKE DUMPLING IST?
okay, im going to wear this tomrw to everywhere.
spot me.

bye.

No comments: